Non-exhaustive list of services offered by the Proteome Platform.
For other types of applications, please contact the person in charge of the platform : Caroline Tokarski.
SAMPLE PREPARATION FOR MASS SPECTROMETRY
- Electrophoretic or chromatographic separation of proteins/peptides (SDS-PAGE, 2D-PAGE, OffGel, GelFree, C18, C4, SEC, IEX, monolithic ...).
- Enrichment/depletion of proteins/peptides (sera analysis, plasmas, ...).
- Enrichment of peptide subspecies (phosphoproteomics, glycosylation, ...).
- Proteolysis adapted to the sample and to the analysis (in gel, in solution, multi-enzyme strategy, trace samples, ...).
PROTEIN/PEPTIDE ANALYSIS BY HIGH RESOLUTION MASS SPECTROMETRY
- Identification of proteins in complex mixtures.
- Protein characterization: molecular mass measurement, identification and localization of co/post-translational modifications (phosphorylation, glycosylation, ubiquitination...).
- De novo sequencing of proteins.
- Interactomics, protein complexes.
- Differential expression proteomics with labelling (SILAC, TMT) or without labelling (Label-free).
BIOINFORMATICS AND DATA PROCESSING
- Reprocessing of mass spectrometry data for protein identification, characterization and quantification using dedicated software.
- Partnership with the Bordeaux Bioinformatics Centre for the analysis and integration of omics data: statistical validation, enrichment in terms of GO, tools for visualization and interpretation of results, functional annotation of proteomes.
- Structural analysis of proteins by isotope exchange or cross-linking: conformational study, protein-protein interactions, epitope mapping, etc.
- Imaging by MALDI-Orbitrap mass spectrometry: identification and localization of lipids, metabolites, peptides/proteins (in situ digestion)
- Analysis of lipid constituents: screening, identification of lipid structures, differential study, quantification.
- Top-down proteomic analysis: identification of intact proteins and their post-translational or chemical modifications, identification of protein variants, identification of in situ cleaved protein forms.
- Glycoprotein/glycopeptide analysis: identification and localization of N- and O-glycosylations.
- Trace and ultra trace analysis in the field of cultural heritage: identification of proteins, lipids and sugars, chemical/post-translational modifications, biological species of origin from different types of ancient materials.