The "Platform Proteome" of the "Centre Genomique Fonctionnelle Bordaeux" decided to implement a quality approach according to the ISO 9001: 2008 requirements which intend to ensure the organization and the follow-up of our activities. The aim of this continuous improvement is to satisfy both customers or employees of the platform.
As part of the implementation of the Quality process, key actions have included:
- to appoint Stephane Claverol as Quality Manager of the platform
- to write Quality System documents
- to follow-up and improve our protocols
- to control the recording and tracking of informations
- to implement an improve at all levels.
Since February 2012, the "Platform Proteome" is certified ISO 9001:2008 by LRQA. The Quality Management System is applicable to : Research, expertise and facility in mass spectrometry and proteomics.
The objective is now to implement an effective continuous improvement.